If you want to reference the Exploring The Waste Land website for a term paper or other work then please use the following information:
- Site title:
- Exploring "The Waste Land"
(simple text format, the HTML format is given below.)
- Site URL:
- Date of access:
- When referencing URLs it is best to include the date of access since websites change so often.
- Page URLs:
- The author may change page names often and the URLs have been made purposely difficult to obtain.
- Rickard A. Parker
(please, that's Rickard with a K, not an H but the C is still there.)
- Author's e-mail address:
(an informal salutation of "Rick" is fine.)
- About the author:
- Some instructors want students to include information about the authors of the websites and webpages they reference. That information is located on a seperate page of this site.
Here is some cut-and-paste HTML which you may find useful:
- Exploring The Waste Land as HTML:
- <b>Exploring <cite>The Waste Land</cite></b>
- Creating a link:
title="Extensive site on T.S. Eliot's poem"
<b>Exploring <cite>The Waste Land</cite></b>
To home page of Exploring The Waste Land