Resources Of Interest.
Part of the "Critiques of Libertarianism" site.
Last updated 10/25/07.
This page serves a dual purpose: to keep a reciprocal list of some sites
with links to
"Critiques Of Libertarianism"
and to provide entry points to other libertarian and non-libertarian
A quick AltaVista search reveals at least 200 links to the Critiques
site: I'm not going to try to be complete, though I am flattered.
However, it is obvious that the Critiques Of Libertarianism site has
become widely known, and is listed in almost all directories where
libertarianism is mentioned.
Reciprocality is identified by bullet type:
I attempt to notify each site that I have a link to it. If I misclassify or
omit a site, please notify me. I'm quite pleased with the response from the
several libertarian sites which have established links to mine.
If I endorsed ALL of these sites, the contradictions would probably make
my head explode. Never the less, you may find some of these viewpoints are
far preferable to libertarianism. These are unordered.
The libertarians we are most familiar with are not the only ones who claim the
name. There are a number of "Left Libertarians", who call the usual ones "Right
Libertarians". They, together with anarchists of many stripes, also have strong
interests in liberty, including skepticism of corporate power.
- A huge collection of anarchist sites. French.
Libertarian sites are sufficiently well interconnected that there's no
need to attempt to be complete in listing them.
A reciprocal link is found at this site.
A site without a reciprocal link.
"The CONSTITUTION Notebook Program"
- A fine site for beginning constitutional study.
- A major site for political progressives of all stripes.
The National Political Index
- An enormous, excellent, accessible source for web links on political
subjects. See section 8, Contacting National Political Parties.
"The Jefferson Project: The Comprehensive Guide to On-Line Politics"
- Not as comprehensive as they think, but a fine site.
"FIREARMS POLICY JOURNAL"
- G. Eyclesheimer Ernst's series, with many refutations of gun-loon
The Ollie North Home Page
- I'm flabbergasted to be linked on the official page for "The Ollie
North Show". I'm on his "Libertarian and Independent Links" page,
where they have copied the critical blurb from the MIT Libertarians
- A Christian Right site featuring some mainstream sources, and MANY
whacko get-the-guns-out-Mary sites. Ranges from righteous to
Tools For Journalists
- Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc. "The world's largest full-service
survey research and strategic consultation firm specializing in media
Humanist Association of Canada
- Greg Erwin's excellent entry point for all things humanist.
Lifestyles on the Net: Politics on the Net
- An advertisement for the book "Politics On The Net" by Bill Mann,
which lists and illustrates the Critiques site.
The Seventh Seal
- Marcus Wendel's political site.
Laurie Gelb's Hotlist
- Contains a Freethought section.
Justin Paulson's FUNKY LINKS TO NIFTY PLACES
- A personal collection of favorite sites, including a political section.
Dan Tobias' Political and Controversial Links
Anarchist Theory FAQ
- Bryan Caplan's. Left-anarchists have strong disagreements with this.
The Memory Hole
- Alan Koontz's site. Predominantly anarchist.
Rick Bunker's Home Page
Ian Cruikshank's Home Page
-- iconoclastic and anarchist.
Copyright 2007 by Mike Huben ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
This document may be freely distributed for non-commercial purposes if it is reproduced in its textual entirety, with this notice intact.