Based on nearly two months of observations of your postings, I think some
of you will appreciate this note on the "Stand for Children Day"
initiative here in the USA.
You can send an email to "email@example.com" to get an automated FAQ
response with more information. Their 4-page FAQ answers the following
1. What is Stand for Children Day?
2. Who is involved in Stand for Children?
3. Is the Stand an effort to build support for a partisan political
4. How will the Stand for Children make a lasting difference?
5. How can I get involved?
6. What will happen on June 1?
7. How can I get to DC and where will I stay?
8. What other information is available electronically?
9. How can I get in touch with the Stand for Children Day Office
This has absolutely nothing to do with the day-to-day issues associated
with helping people increase "their capacity to produce results they
really care about" ... but, then, perhaps, it -does- touch us in some way,
since our work life, personal life, family life are all intertwined.
Onward and Upward! :-)
Steve Harvey / firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Center Institute of Quality (CCIQ)
voice 214-491-0270 / fax 214-491-0589
POBox 744035 / Dallas, Texas USA 75374
"Steve Harvey" <email@example.com>
Learning-org -- An Internet Dialog on Learning Organizations For info: <firstname.lastname@example.org> -or- <http://world.std.com/~lo/>