Dave's Castle: The WIF Smithy
"Here we find our goodman Smith hard at work. Look at all of the stuff around this place! There are some real works of polish here -- and lots of unfinished pieces of work in progress too." Humphrey has to shout over the loud clanging, but his words gain the smith's attention.
"Do you want a closer look at something?" bellows the smith.
- "Here's the cream of the crop: The World in Flames Super Deluxe piece that I've been working on with Dean Lueke for almost a year. We think this is finally a finished piece -- at least for now!" (The smith chuckles at his own joke -- nothing is ever really finished around here.)
- "Now over there in the corner is a little something I've been crafting myself for several months now. It's a brand new kind of device: a hypothetical WiF scenario based on an alternative history. It didn't happen this way -- but it would be fun to play the game this way! Have a look at this Drang Nach Osten full campaign scenario specially designed for WiF Super Deluxe.
- "Over here we have the works commissioned by Siegfried Nelson. He has some interesting notions about extending the World in Flames game into the late 1940s. He's thought out new pieces and a few new rules to use them. Have a look over the Siegfried WiF works.
- "I understand a bunch of you WiF types are getting together at WiFCON this August in Providence, RI. A whole week of WiF, new products from ADG -- sounds like fun!
- "Watch out for those pieces on the floor! They're not scrap, they're some old things I haven't finished yet. Stop by later and I'll tell you all about them."
Wander back to the main courtyard.